Why customers leave & what to do about it?
Date: Tuesday, June 19
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m
Venue: Madison’s 1212 9 Avenue Southeast
REGISTER HERE to claim your seat!
Learn How to Define, Teach & Make Great Customer Service your Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- How to immediately increase your average $ sale
- How to get your clients to buy more often
- How to create influential customer service
- How to benchmark existing customer service levels
- How to set and exceed customer service level targets
We all instinctively know that Customer Service is important. We know that being able to do so is the difference between success and mediocrity. We want to win our customers’ loyalty, and we want our customers to say good things about us. We definitely know what poor customer service is, especially when we experience it first hand. As business owners, we know what we don’t want, so learn how to establish, measure & build the customer experience your clients deserve.
Full service breakfast, members can choose from the Huevos Rancheros, Pico Di Gallo & Goat Cheese Omelette, Pulled Pork Hash, and the Classic Breakfast.
Drip Coffee will be provided.