Why Customers Leave and What to do about it
Date: Tuesday, June 12
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
REGISTER HERE to claim your seat!
Learn how to Define, Teach and make Great Customer Service your Sustainable Competitive Advantage.
We all instinctively know that Customer Service is important. We know that being able to do so is the difference between success and mediocrity. We want to win our customers’ loyalty and we want our customers to say good things about us. If we can achieve these objectives, we will increase our market share, profits.
However does anybody even know what customer service is? Most of us can’t define it, let alone teach it. Yet we definitely know what poor customer service, especially when we experience first hand. As business owners we know what we don’t want, so how do we establish and build what we do want, start with this workshop!
This workshop focuses on helping you understand why customers leave, and more importantly what to do about it. We will:
- Define “The Six Levels of Customer Service” as defined by Ron Kaufman in his best selling book, UPlifting Service
- Help you create new habits in your business to replicate the customer service level you desire while creating Raving Fans.
- How to create influential customer service within an organization
- Benchmark existing customer service levels within your organization today
- Establish customer service level targets for your team